Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I need your help!

Hello family & friends, I'm trying to win a photo session for my kiddos from a wonderful photographer and need your help. Please go to the WischDesigns page on Facebook (you would already need a set up Facebook account) and 1) "like" the page for Wisch Designs &  2) "like" the photo of Reesing that I uploaded (seen below). This was taken on our trip up north to my cousin's farm.  While we were there we got the full family experience, shucking corn, feeding chickens, witnessing a crop duster within 20 feet of the house, feeding rabbits, you name it...we did it.  It was a lot of fun and there will be many pictures to come from the trip. Thanks in advance for your help! 

1 comment:

Gams said...

Gams voted. Tried to vote, more than once, but, bummer no deal. That's okay. With a picture like this, you're a WINNER already in my eyes! Love you!