Friday, July 22, 2011

Future Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

We've been busy doing so many fun things this past spring/summer that it's been impossible to keep the blog updated with EVERYTHING we've been doing. So, we'll make an attempt to try and get caught up (yeah right) b/c that's gonna be hard.  We've been busy, busy, busy, but it's been fun and so worth it. 

  One evening back in May mom took Reesing and I up to the KU campus for a tour.  Reesing and I did a lot of running, not walking. School was still in session, but there was not a lot of people out, so we owned the sidewalks, and just about everything else.



This is the coolest sculpture on campus. Reesing and I had a great time exploring the tree sculpture inside and out.





There was also a lot of stairs to climb and count.


After walking through campus once we waited for a bus to come and take us back to the other side of campus. That is me practicing for my future days at KU. Just a sidenote, If you're ever up on campus you can ride the KU buses for free.
 I sat in my own seat and made some new friends with complete strangers.

Reesing decided to sit with mom on the bus tour.


We took a short dip in the Chi Omega fountain.

Then we had to walk all the way back to car, dripping wet, while leaving our wet Jayhawk prints, um I mean...footprints all over campus.


Reesing checking out all the cool bikes.

Reesing and I finding our way about the small town, otherwise known as KU.
It was a lot of fun and provided an entire evening of free fun! Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

No comments: