Thursday, September 13, 2012

Labor Day Monza

On this past Labor Day weekend we had a Monza race at the Topeka track. It was a great weekend for racing and a great day for carrying the checkered flag.  I won both the Saturday and Sunday race. Mom and Dad were proud at how hard I raced.  I had a lot of fun hanging with all of my friends when I wasn't out on the track racing. 


Getting out of the car after winning the race. 

Taking a picture in Winner's Circle.


All the trophies lined up. 
 One of the most unique things about the Quarter Midget sport is how competitive the kids are while racing each other on the track, but it's always guaranteed fun between all when off the track. 




 Reesing found a cute puppy to love on while at the races. 

 Receiving 1 of my 2 trophies earned.




My cousin Colton going up to receive his trophy.


Colton receiving his trophy.

Great job Colts!  He raced really hard for that trophy.

Great racing weekend for the Team Urish and Team Berger! Way to go!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you did great!
Love Aunt Julie

raegann said...

lots of fun was had by all! great job Mans!