Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Happy Friday!

Finally this week is coming to a close.  It's been a long week of playing catch up from Reesing's birthday-palooza.  Happy that it's Friday and happy that this fall weather has continued to allow Reesing and I lots of fun times outdoors.

Reesing loves art time. She's really enjoying school and has brought home some really great art pieces.  We'll share them on the blog soon.


For Reesing's birthday Gammee Linda got Reesing some finger paints and paper.  She really enjoyed being able to get dirty with some finger painting. 

She was also nice enough to share with me.  So, we spent some quality time making wonderful art pieces together outside in the lovely fall weather. 

My masterpiece I created of mom and I.





Some of my hand print artwork.


My interpretation of a spring. 






 Then the paint somehow walked off the paper and on to my face. 


And the same thing happened to Reesing. 


Needless to say...we were marched directly into the bathtub.  The mess was well worth the fun! Thanks Gammee Linda for the paint.   Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun! Way to get into your painting!
Love Aunt Julie