Saturday, September 1, 2012

Colorado Part 3

While Reesing was touring the top of the mountain with Mom, Dad, Grandpa Rod and Tracy, I got to go white water rafting with a huge group of the Urish family. We're missing a group picture of the entire rafting crew, but do have a few shots of pre-raft trip, courtesy of Aunt Raegann.  Also, a big shout out to Chris & Leslie Urish for taking me along with them on the raft trip.  My Mom and Dad weren't up for the trip, so these two brave souls took me on the trip with them, and I couldn't have been more appreciative.  
Thank you guys! 


Colton, Calvin, Miles and I so excited to start the journey. 

This is a common thing for these two, and has been since a really young age.


Cheers to a good time!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manning you are so brave going white water rafting! I bet you had a great time.
Love Aunt Julie

Anonymous said...

Manning you are so brave going white water rafting! I bet you had a great time.
Love Aunt Julie

raegann said...

The peeing thing is DEF a tradition between those boys. And one that (I think) will be around awhile. The group had fun!