Thursday, October 2, 2008

I love racecars

Last weekend while I was visiting family in Illinois I got a chance to check out the set up of the racecars. I really love Chris's racecars and had so much fun hanging out in them. I think my parents better start saving their nickels and dimes because I see racing somewhere in my future.


King of the car.
Anyone need a tire? I know where you can get a few. It was a big jungle gym of tires.
Of course, the racecars must be transported in style.

Here I am hanging out in Chris's Dirt Champ car.
And investigating the set up inside.

Meet Urish Racing's mascot and Crew Chief, Jack.
One of these days the tire of the car won't be bigger than me.
I'm not big enough to pull this car around like I do my cars at home.
It just won't move. What is the deal?


Yea...this car already has my name on it! It's ready for me to go, go, go.



No comments: