Saturday, January 5, 2008

More pictures from the holidays

Mom & I did a little math lesson as we counted the Christmas money I received. We worked on my addition skills and then deposited the money into my piggy bank.



I was being a good boy and posing for my mom so she could learn how to use her new camera. She got some really good shots of me.


My Grandma Sharon had a Christmas tradition of always making homemade chocolate peanut butter balls for everyone. In this picture I've just finished my first one. Verdict? I liked it...a lot!


My Uncle Mike got me this cool Radio Flyer Red Racer. I love it. Mom spends a lot of time wheeling me around the house on it. I can't wait until spring comes when I can ride it outside.


I LOVE my daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your Daddy too! Gams