Sunday, January 13, 2008

I don't know if you knew or not...

I'm a pretty big Jayhawk fan!

Here I am sporting the Sherron Collins Kansas Basketball jersey that my Grandma Linda gave me for Christmas.


Whew, it is completely exhausting beating up on the Nebraska Cornhuskers.


Here's a shot of me working on my bounce pass.


Here is a shot of me and my mom while we were watching the Jayhawks bring home an Orange Bowl victory. Behind us is my cousin Calvin sporting the awesome blue mohawk in honor of the Hawks!


I'm sporting my KU football jersey while watching the Orange Bowl. Also during the Orange Bowl game some of the little girls in attendance decided to decorate me with some Jayhawk warpaint. It just so happened that the war paint consisted of the makeup they got for Christmas. Yikes! I'm going to hate these pictures when I'm older.


My forever favorite Jayhawk hat.

No comments: