Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!


Welcome 2008! What a year 2007 was?! At this time last year I was still cooking in the oven. Within 12 months I was born, learned how to eat, sleep through the night, love life, feed myself, drink from a cup, how to crawl, how to walk, what I like and don't like to eat, be thankful for everyday that I wake up, love my parents, experienced my very first Valentine's day, Easter, Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years, I learned what it meant to love and to lose, saw my very first snow and rain storm, met a ton of family and friends, love my dog, play with toys, watch KU sports and so many more day to day activities. Whew, that wore me out just thinking about it. Well, I'm really glad to be here and feel very blessed to have all of you in my life. I thank each and every one of you for stopping by and checking out what I'm up to. Feel free to stop by anytime and see what happens in the next 12 months. Many blessing, love and well wishes from our family to yours for 2008!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't EVEN imagine what 2007 would have been like without our "MANS". Hey, Manning, do me a favor - Give your Momma a big hug for taking the time to share your
first year's adventures with us all. I LOVE YOU, GAMS