Monday, January 21, 2008

***Birthday Update

Lots of January birthdays. As I am now only 4 days away from my 1st big birthday, I've been celebrating many other birthdays. My mom turned 29, again. Isn't that awesome?! She told me that this is very unusual. She says that it isn't possible for her to be 30, so she will just keep turning 29. Her birthday was on Friday the 18th. Congrats on that mom!


Also, my very special grandma Linda celebrated her 29th birthday on Sunday the 20th. It is also very exciting.
(Pictured below is me and my Grandma Linda holding me while I ate my first popsicle this past summer)

1 comment:

Bambi said...

Happy Belated Birthday Shelly! And Happy Early Birthday to Manning! My little girl, Angel, will be having her 1st Birthday in a little over a month. I can't believe how time flies. I also have a blog site, if you wanna check it out. http://mamadear2007.blogspot.com/