Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yay for the 1st day of summer!

We've been having a lot of fun in the Urish household so far this summer. So much fun that time is flying by. How can it almost already be July? We've been enjoying a lot of baseball. Besides holding bat boy responsibilities for a team, we've also watched my cousin, Colton, play on his team the A's, and we've also caught some games of my cousin, Calvin, and his Astros team. I really can't wait until I can play on a team, and I 'm sure that time will be here before you know it.

Here I am wearing my Astros cap, in support of my cousin Calvin's team. 


Dad, Mom, Reesing & I recently went to watch one of Colton's games & Reesing loved playing in the dirt.

Then she loved running the bases with Uncle Nick after the game.


Miles running the bases.

Miles, Reesing & myself practicing our slide home.

Reesing made a friend.

Reesing stole my Astros hat.  Check out the hand print on the hat. I'm guessing she got in someone's way and they gave her a friendly pat out of the way, but left the evidence!

Colton and his team in their post game chat.

And Colton after the game showing off his dirty uniform.

1 comment:

raegann said...

too bad there weren't any pics of when she plowed into the fence, and walked away unscathed! Thanks for coming out and supporting Colts! Miles LOVES Manning's company.