Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's a girl!

Yes, this is a girl.

But yesterday we got to take a peek at the new baby and found out that yet another girl is in my near future. In November I'll have another baby sister shadowing me day after day. After asking Dad if there was still time to change it into a boy and getting the bad news, Mom and Dad has given me hope with the fact that maybe Reesing and the new baby sister will spend so much time fighting with each other that they might just leave me alone! Now it's time to start thinking about names. My suggestion...Patricia. The girl version of Patrick off of Spongebob.

3 comments:

Gams said...

My precious Mans. Sorry you will be out-numbered, BUT... Here's a little saying your Great-Grandmother (My Mamma) used to tell me..... "The Lord will not give you anything more than you can bear"! Reesers is getting a baby sister. SOO, just maybe this is PAY BACK! We DO love you, Reesers!! BUT, get prepared, baby girl, it's PAYBACK TIME. I know one thing FOR SURE. God broke the mold when he made you, Mans! That's why he gave you another little sister. YOU can't be duplicated. YOU ARE ONE SPECIAL BOY!!!!! CONGRATS URISH FAMILY. Can' wait to see my newest baby girl! THIS GAMS IS PROUD PROUD PROUD!!!

raegann said...

what a great post. Love that Mans asked if there's time to change it. Oh Manning-that's a good one. Can't wait to meet....Patricia?

Anonymous said...

Oh Manning I hope those girls find something to do besides hangout with their super cool big brother!
Love Aunt Julie