Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A trip to the zoo

Reesing and I got to go to the zoo last week with a very special person.  Our good family friend, and who I like to call my "girlfriend", Lindsey Howard.  She picked Reesing and I up on Friday and took us to the Topeka Zoo.  We had a blast and Lindsey spoiled us rotten.  Thankfully we were good kids while at the zoo so Lindsey wasn't too tempted to switch us out with the monkeys while at the zoo. We each got to pick out a special penguin to bring home (a stuffed penguin that is), and the penguins have not left our side since.  Every night at bedtime Mom has two new critters to tuck in alongside Reesing and I.   We had a great time and want to say THANK YOU to Lindsey for making our day so special. Mom says thanks for taking and sharing such great photos with us so that this blog post was possible.



3 comments:

Gams said...

WOW, Urish family. Looks like Lindsay sure did spoil you! How special! What a fun thing to do on a beautiful Spring Day. This Gams says THANK'S BUNCHES LINSDAY!!!

raegann said...

the Look on Reesing's face while waiting for her turn in the gorilla chair is pricelss! Sums up her personality perfectly. Looks like fun for all!

Shelly said...

Raegann...you are so right. When I looked at that picture I noticed the look on her face and just thought I wonder what she's being pouty about, but you've hit the nail on the head. She's such a pistol.