Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Welcome to the Jungle!

I'm headed to my second year of preschool at Kid's First.  I'm so excited to get back into school. Then next year, it's on to kindergarten! YAY!

Last week I got an invite in the mail to meet my new teachers and visit my new classroom, the Jungle Room!  So, mom and I went this past Thursday to school and had a blast. Both of my teachers are super nice and my new classroom is very exciting.

There's lot's of things to do in the Jungle Room.


I even met a new feathered friend in the Jungle Room.

And I also tested my strength and wrestled with this big cat until he waved the white flag and gave in.



My new room also has a class pet, a gecko named Dot.  I'm very excited to learn more about Dot throughout the school year.



I'm looking forward to another school year. School starts tomorrow.  Wish me luck!




2 comments:

Gams said...

Good luck, Mans! I'm excited for you and your classmate, Mis!

raegann said...

it's gonna be a great school year! so glad Manning's in the class so I'll have pics of what they did. woohoo!