Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's a jungle out there

Last Thursday was my first day of school in my new classroom, The Jungle Room. And, as I told Aunt Stacey later that day, "it was a bad day." Not sure if I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or was nervous about the new classroom or just plain tired, but it was not very smooth. I didn't want to go to school, my mom was panicking on me & the morning was a mess.

Please see grumpy pictures as exhibit A & B.



 



After mom left I decided to turn my frown upside down & the trachers let me be the very first one to color in a gum ball in the gum ball machine. When the machine gets completely filled with colored gumballs our class gets to have a gumball party. Yay! So, Im happy to report that today was a different story & I was excited to go to school & get the day started. So, now, we're finally ready for the start of a new school year. Oh yeah, & the best part is that my cousin, Miles, is in the same class with me this year. Good times will be had by all.



1 comment:

Gams said...

That's my little trooper! Proud of you Mans & not to worry, you can always look to your cousin to cheer you up!