Friday, January 28, 2011

Why can't everyday be pajama day?

I hadn't gotten around to posting this yet, but a few weeks ago we had pajama day at school. How cool is that?! We were allowed to bring one night time friend. Of course, everyone from my nighttime entourage wanted to be a part of the special day. Doggy, Jealous, Kindergarten, Tolee, Bruno, Woobie, Pillow, Mingo (Yes, these are all names of my entourage that join me at night time. I decided to take my dog pillow pet, named JuJu. He was on his best behavior the entire class. We watched bedtime movies, read bedtime stories, jumped on the bed like a bunch of monkeys and had some wonderful snacks. It was a blast and just another reason why I love my school!

Monkeys jumping on the bed.

Watching bedtime movies. Good Night Moon is a classic.
Hanging with my friends watching movies.


Me and some of my friends hanging with my very awesome teacher, Mrs. Huffman.
I'm not in this picture, but this is a picture of my other very awesome teacher, Mrs. Kelly.

No comments: