Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Tuesday everyone!

We hope everyone is having a great week. We're slowly getting back on schedule after the holidays. I went back to preschool on Monday. Dad started putting the household back into routine this week. Mom continued back to work and Reesing has been grouchy. Very grouchy. Darn teeth. It's been a rough go at the Urish household for several weeks including, but not limited to, a hand on a burner, lots of poo, lots of tears, lots of clorox & a flooded kitchen floor multiple times. There has also been a good share of laughter, love and fun, but it's come with chaos.
Dad & I headed down to Tulsa, OK to attend the Tulsa Shootout. My Uncle Willie was racing in Tulsa and there were also some other friends racing, so we went down to cheer them on. I got to ride down with my dad and Grandpa Rod. It was a really good trip and we had a lot of fun. I also enjoyed hanging out with my cousin Chris who also races cars. I can make a race track anywhere, anytime. Below is a picture of my very own dirt track I made so I could race my own cars on. Great way to ring in the New Year...at the races.

And, this is how Reesing felt about her dad and brother leaving her for 4 days.

Reesing & Mom stayed home and hung out together. They got to spend some quality family time with Aunt Julie, Uncle Stan, cousins Courtney and Brad. Mom said that they had a lot of fun, even though they did miss us boys. They did a little shopping and rang in the New Year together with Courtney. 2011 is off to a great start. Mom has a job. Dad has a very important job. My sister and I are healthy and happy. We have a roof over our heads and food in our belly. Life is good.

No comments: