Monday, January 31, 2011

Kansas Day at school

Last Friday we celebrated the 150th birthday of Kansas at school. We had some good grub, sang campfire songs, danced to some dittys and got all dressed up in our cowpoke gear for the event.


Woops... (insert scratch record sound here) except for that last part. Despite several searches in our closet, we couldn't find any cowpoke gear. They had to have race cars back in the olden days, didn't they?! Anyways, I sported my new Hot Wheels shirt that I got for my birthday, but added some cowpoke flair by wearing the bandana I made at school. Just call me the race car cowboy! Who needs horses when you have race cars? Seriously.



Dancing a ditty with some of my friends.
Now, here's where I impress the ladies with all the right moves.


Time for some grub.


Me and part of my classmates with Mrs. Huffman.


Class pic

Last Friday we celebrated the 150th birthday of Kansas at school.

No comments: