Sunday, August 15, 2010

We had a fair time



When you see these things roll into town, you can usually guess what's coming.


Mom, Reesing and I went to the local Douglas County Fair a few weeks ago and had a great time. Here are a few highlights.


We checked out all of the animals at the fair, including the petting zoo where this ostrich was hanging out.
This animal was very interested in Reesing and kept trying to get close to her. She thought he was going to eat her, so she freaked out screaming and we made a quick get away.


Ready for the rides. Height requirement...check.

Taking turns and waiting in line with tickets in hand...check.





And while I rode all the rides, my sister did a lot of this.


More rides
While I continued to ride more rides my sister did some of this...corndogs!


More rides



And my sister did more of this...Snocones!

By the end of the night I was owning the fair rides and was gonna let everyone know it!
#1, #1, #1!

1 comment:

Gams said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all!