Monday, August 30, 2010

A big week

This is a big week for the Urish family. If mom can keep it all straight and still be sane by the end of the week, she says she's going to thank her lucky stars. Today was my first day of preschool.

I'm in the Friendship Forest room and I have two awesome teachers, Mrs. Kelly and Mrs. Huffman. They are super special people. I got to visit my classroom, meet my teachers and mingle with some of my classmates. I'm so excited to go back on Wednesday!
Here's my apple.

My first day was extra special because my mom was able to join me. Wednesday I go in with only my new friends.
My favorite stop of the day was the play doh table.

Me so funny!!!!
My second favorite spot was the workbench. Lucky for them my dad has taught me so many carpentry tricks. I will be able to show off all of my mad skills.

I was very excited about the first homework assignment...decorating my book bag.

When mom got home from work she set me up with paints, markers and scissors and I made the most beautiful bag.

Pictures of the final project to come in future posts. I think my teachers are going to be very proud of me.















4 comments:

Gams said...

I'm proud of you, Mans! What an exciting day! Love you bunches!!

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

Shelly,
Is Mrs Huffman's first name Patsy? If so, that is my aunt!
Lindsey Kaminski

Shelly said...

Yes Lindsey, He does have Patsy Huffman as his teacher. She's such a nice lady. Every day he comes home from school I ask him if he's made any new friends and he says, "Mrs. Kelly and Mrs. Huffman,they're my best friends." I'll have to let her know that we know each other. I hope you're doing well.