Friday, August 27, 2010

T-bones fun

One night in July Grandpa Rod and Tracy hosted a birthday party in celebration of the numerous July birthdays in the Urish family. It was a night of fun, food and baseball. Thanks Grandpa Rod and Tracy for inviting us to the birthday celebration.

We got a visit from Sizzler.


The night was not complete without sno cones, which all the kiddos enjoyed.



And we were right next to a big grassy hill where we could all run and play during the game.


Did I mention it was July and it was hot, as the picture of Colton can attest to.

And of course, there was some baseball to enjoy.

Reesing sporting the T-bones hat dad won.

Then there was a rec area where they had a big jumpy thing that was a lot of fun.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

Starting my approach.

Getting some big air!


Reyna getting some air.


Calvin get some big hops.
They also had a great jungle gym with a slide.


It was a great time and it left Reesing all smiles.

No comments: