Friday, June 11, 2010

Urish racing team

I love racing. I can start racing when I am 5, so I have to wait yet this summer and then another summer before I can start. It can't get here fast enough. Until then I just get to go to the racetrack and cheer on all of my cousins, Macray, Makenize, Calvin and Colton while they race. This is the first racing year for Calvin and Colton.

My cousins Colton and Calvin standing by their cars and letting me tag along.


Checking out Colton's car.

My cousin Colton and his dad, Uncle Nick, pulling his racecar back to the trailor.


This is the closest I got to riding in the racecar. Then it was time to head back to the trailor but I really didn't want to get out of that car.
Uncle Mike, Aunt Raegann and Calvin gave me a little lift.


I was not getting out of that car. They'd have to take me, racecar, pit cart and all. I wasn't leaving that car.

Hey Pepsi, take a look at the Urish racing team. We're looking for a sponsor and would love to earn some 1st place trophies for the Urish Pepsi team.




Colton is all smiles after his race.


This is where I sit and "watch" the races. One of these days I'll be on the track.



No comments: