Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Manning the science kid

As we finished dinner the other night my mom quickly started cleaning up the dinner table, throwing the plates and silverware in the dishwasher and tossing my empty yogurt cup into the trash. I ran over to her yelling "popsicle" the whole time. As she stood there like a deer in the headlight I swooped the empty yogurt cup from her hand and told her about how we could use this empty yogurt cup to make a popsicle. As my mom stood there dumbfounded at my knowledge of this process I gave her a play by play detail on how we could make it happen. So, my mom grabbed the juice and we poured it into the yogurt cup. We cut off the end of a plastic spoon and used it as the stick. The final product was then wrapped in plastic wrap and stuck in the fridge for 24 hours.

The next night after dinner time I pulled out the popsicle and enjoyed my experiment.
It was delicious and my mom is still in shock at my ever-expanding mind. Great teamwork mom! Thanks for the help. The popsicle was delicious!


Well, since neither my mom nor my dad are not science people maybe they passed all those genes to me! In the meantime I'll just keep my science skills in the kitchen.

No comments: