Friday, June 4, 2010

Row row row your boat



The past Memorial day weekend we finally dug the boat out of storage & my sister & I got to experience our first ride on the family boat. It was a LOT of fun. Thankfully we didn't have to do any rowing on this boat. We were out there on 2 different days. My Uncle Nick & Aunt Raegann got a new boat right before the holiday weekend so we were able to spend some time on the water with them & lots other family.Looking forward to making many more memories at the lake.

Uncle Nick & Reesing

Our friend Alexus.

Madison and Reesing.
Miles found time to fit in a short nap, while sitting up. I'm thinking he didn't think any of us would notice.
Reesing snuck in a short nap, courtesy of Aunt Jen's comfy shoulder. Thanks Aunt Jen!
Keeping cool with ice cold H2O.

Reesing hanging with Uncle Mike.
A huge family of geese go floating by minding their own business.

Then someone fed them and they just wouldn't go away.
These geese were not scared of anything.

Colton warming up from the water.
Reesing swimming with her cousin Makenzie.


Me driving the boat.
Add VideoEdiger family hanging out on the boat.
Aunt Jen helping me work on my back float.
Dad & I swimming.
Swimming with Aunt Raegann.

No comments: