Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Oh my!



We took a short break from blogging because this household has been too busy to keep up with everything. Not sure where to begin. There has been so much that has happened recently. Reesing is on the move & she is quick. She enjoys checking out all of the new rooms in the house and all the cool stuff at her level. I have done some really cool things myself. Finally, the switch flipped over the Memorial day weekend I decided that I'd rather go potty in the grass, in the big bowl toilet, & almost anywhere else besides in my diaper. WOOO HOOO! That's what my parents said. We had been working on it for awhile, and I was being quite stubborn, but have finally made up my mind that it's something I want to do. My mom and dad kept encouraging me and I really didn't want to do it and everyone just kept telling my parents I'd do it on my own time and in my own way, and that's just what I did. So...please beware that if you drive by our house anytime soon there might be a bare butt running around the yard. That's something we're still working on.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are sure growing up my babies! Tell Mom & Pops to enjoy every minute. It goes by too fast! I LOVE YOU! Gams