Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Yay for KU Basketball!

A couple Friday nights ago Mom took Reesing and I to the first basketball practice of the season, otherwise known as "Late Night in the Phog."    Reesing brought her KU spirit to try and Mom and I pumped up for the event. 
 



Maybe next year Reesing can join in the picture with me.  She was scared of the statue.  I think the experience in Colorado where the street performer pretended to be a statue and then suddenly reached out her and I has got her spooked for awhile. 

Finally inside Allen Fieldhouse.



 Chowing down on some popcorn. 

Watching Big Jay and Baby Jay racing it out on tricycles. 


We had a great time despite getting up to the Fieldhouse just as the event started.  We were lucky enough to find a seat just big enough for the 3 of us.  It was a fun way to kick off the basketball season.  
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time!
Love Aunt Julie

gAMS said...

That's my "Little FUTURE" Jayhawks! So darn adorable! Thanks, Mamma for taking them to such an awesome Jayhawk Experience. GOTTA LOVE IT!!!