Sunday, October 7, 2012

Football Fun

Mom, Reesing and I got tickets to another KU football game.  Long story short...we had a lot of fun...ate hotdogs...watched KU lose...enjoyed a beautiful day in Memorial Stadium...and cheered as loud as we could.  All in all, it was a great day. 

The night before the game we were downtown playing in a park when a low flying airplane dumped out 5 sky divers.  We watched them dance around in the air and eventually funneled into the same landing space.  It turned out that they were part of the pre-game show for the KU vs. TCU game.  We just actually happened to catch them practicing the night before. It was pretty neat to watch. 


Reesing and I headed to the game. 

We took our favorite mode of transportation to the game...the Jayhawk school bus!

 Beautiful day at Memorial Stadium.

  Only at KU.  
As you can see in the below picture...there was an artist painting a picture throughout the entire game.  It was pretty neat to see the artist create a masterpiece from start to finish.  It was fun to try and guess what the final product was going to look like. 

 Cheesin'!
 Trying to smile with the sun shining in my eyes.

Showing off my Jayhawk bucks. 

Reesing LOVES her big brother.  Always taking the opportunity to hug me and maul me. Reesing calls me "Manny."  "Manny, can I come wit you?" "Manny, can I play that game with you?"  "Manny, whatcha doin'?"  "Manny...." "Manny...." "Manny..."


Here you can see her grabbing my face so that she knows she has my attention. 

All smiles and a great game day despite the KU loss. 






1 comment:

Gams said...

GEEZ, you guys are cute! LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!