Saturday, February 4, 2012

You're the Best

I got an iPod for Christmas & some Beats for my birthday. Below are the lyrics to my favorite song on the playlist & you'll often hear me jamming out to it. Who can tell me what movie this is from????


Try to be best
‘Cause you’re only a man
And a man’s gotta learn to take it

Try to believe
Though the going gets rough
That you gotta hang tough to make it

History repeats itself
Try and you’ll succeed

Never doubt that you’re the one
And you can have your dreams!

You’re the best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down
You’re the Best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down
You’re the Best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you dow-ow-ow-ow-own

3 comments:

Neuty and Trish said...

That's the Karate Kid!

Sweep the leg!

What do I win??? A beer???

Shelly said...

You Win Neuty...yes, Karate Kid is one of Manning's favorite movies. And yes, the prize is beer. But for you my friend, it's not just one beer, but a whole 6 pack of your choice. Do you know why? Because now that you've got another little kiddo on the way...you're gonna need more than one beer! Congrats to your ever expanding family!

Neuty and Trish said...

WooHoo! I knew useless 80s movie trivia would come in handy some day!

You're doing a good job there too, mom, for raising that boy right! I can only assume his other favorite movies are Top Gun and Back To The future!

But really, we do need to catch up. Not sure when it'll be, but soon! Gimme a holler post-GIS.