Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Whew what a fun day! It started off with a morning of valentines from Dad and Mom.

 Reesing & I's Valentine to Dad. We love you Dad!


Every day is the most awesome when you start out with a push pop first thing in the morning, especially Valentine's Day!





 Last week I had made a special Valentines Day necklace and mom wore it to work today to show off to all her friends at work. Then I headed to school for more fun.

 

 Our teachers hosted a "Very Veggie Valentine" party for our class and I shared Valentines with all of my classmates. After school I came home and inspected my loot and shared some of my goods with Reesing.

The loot.
 
Just look at some of the creativity from my classmates!
 
 
 

Had a great day with Dad and Reesing. Then, to finish the day, after dinner Mom, Reesing and I picked up our special valentine, Grammee Linda, for a special treat...froyo at Orange Leaf~ yay! Froyo with Grammee was the perfect ending to a great day.

Valentine's Day art project. 



It really does look like a heart.  Pretty cool, huh?


My awesome Valentine Day homework.



Yummy cookies Mom brought home from work for us.

We hope that everyone had a very special Valentines day filled with lots of time spent with loved ones!

1 comment:

raegann said...

happy valentine's day and nice shirt mans!