Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Me Boss!

For over a month now Reesing has been yelling "meatball" all the time. She says it when she's mad, sad & glad, and with every battle cry she uses a lot of enthusiasm. Well, it took us awhile, but we've determined that she's not saying meatballs at all. She is saying "me boss"...go figure. She is 2 going on 15 & she honestly does think that she is the boss. Right now it's her favorite phrase & says it no less than 100 times a day. I really hope my racing career works out because when we both grow up & she becomes the boss at the job of her choosing I definitely have no desire for her to be my boss.

2 comments:

Gams said...

Mans, I've the "Me Boss" comment. And, you are right, SHE IS THE BOSS MOST OF THE TIME!!! Hang in there big brother! Gams loves you... & your Boss too!!!

raegann said...

so THAT'S what she was saying! She's used on me too Mans, I know how you feel.