Friday, November 25, 2011

Not your ordinary Thanksgiving break


 

 Sorry for the belated Thanksgiving wishes & blog post. Needless to say, I've been sick & battling an infection in my lymph node. I've not been feeling very well for quite awhile now & definitely wasn't feeling up to par for Thanksgiving. The staples of Thanksgiving break are usually turkey, Christmas lights & santa visits. But this year, the Thanksgiving break staples were medicine, more medicine, medicine dispensers, SpongeBob thermometer & lots of phone calls to the doctor's office. After, yet another visit to the doctor's office, I think we might be on the right track to feeling better...I hope.



My family & I are very thankful for the many blessings we have. We are very thankful for the wonderful family & friends that a our lives every day. I am thankful that my illness is nothing serious & for all of my stuffed animals. From our family to yours, we hope that you had a very blessed Thanksgiving!

My cousin Calvin tagged along with me on my doctor's visit & mom rewarded us with Orange Leaf.



Ice cream makes everything better.

Aunt Julie also made my Thanksgiving a little extra special. She gave a new friend, elf on the shelf, that we've chosen to name Frog, after much debate.



Thanks Aunt Julie!  Reesing really needed someone to keep an eye on her so that she doesn't screw up our chances with the man in red this year.

1 comment:

Gams said...

Ahhhh, soooooooo glad to know you are on the road to feeling like our Mans again. What a trooper you were on Thanksgiving day! By the way, that's a pretty handsome cousin sharing ice cream with you! Now, Gams turkey day is complete! Love you!!!