Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Manning's Art Show

 Here are some of the art pieces that I did at school.  Lots more art pictures to post.  We do a lot of art at school and I really enjoy it. Our art teachers teach us several different painting techniques. We've painted with everything from our fingers, q-tips, potatoes and coffee filters.  I've definitely learned a lot this past year.

Down on the farm.  Don't ask me how I got that goat up to the second level of the barn. It was tough.


 Finger painting.

Talking penguin. 
 Snowflake.
 "When I grow up I want to be a race car driver" picture. Then I drew a lot of racetracks, and I do mean a lot.

Potato art.  We used potatoes cut up into different shaptes to paint with. 
 Snowman.
 Picture from Kansas Day.  (Yes, this was back in January, but we're playing catch up.)

2 comments:

raegann said...

i saw the race car one in the hallway. and new it was manning's before i saw the name. that boy LOVES his race cars.

Anonymous said...

And he's quite the artist too, huh Auntie Raegs!