Thursday, May 12, 2011

Kid's First Preschool

 If you're in the market for a preschool, I would gladly recommend Kid's First preschool . I have so much fun and really learn a lot.  There's always something fun going on at school.  Mom and I try to keep the blog up to date with everything that goes on at school, but once we get behind it's hard to get caught up.  So, below are some pictures of some of the fun we've been having at school.

We did a butterfly habitat at school.  We watched the transformation of caterpillars into butterflies and then released the full grown butterflies into the wild once they were ready. I named one of them Ju-Ju and speak often of Ju-Ju's release into the free world.
Last month the teachers at my school were doing a fundraiser for The Relay for Life where they worked two different shifts at the local Runza and part of the proceeds went to The Relay for Life fund.  Mom, sissy and I joined my teachers and lots of other people from my school and enjoyed a nice dinner at Runza while supporting a good cause. They had a "construction for a cure" theme and were geared with all of the necessary tools.

 Sissy, Mrs. Huffman, me and Mrs. Kelly. These are two really great teachers and we've been lucky to have them for this school year.  Thanks to the both of you for a great year! Also,  Mrs. Kelly is the one who has been supplying my mom all year long (many of them featured on the blog) with all the great photos of my school activities during the day.  Thank you Mrs. Kelly for sending the photos to my mom and dad so that they can still be a part in my daily activities. We do appreciate it.


Also, last month the Humane Society came out to visit and brought from furry friends to share with us.

 The first was a cute little doggy.
 

As you can see, the little dog was quite popular with me and my classmates. 
 


Then there was a bunny.





And a gecko. It was great to see the different animals.
 

 Mom and I went shopping for some dog and cat supplies to donate to the Humane Society and we dropped them off at school this same day. We picked out some toys, treats, food, litter and other necessities for the dogs and kitties.  So, the Humane Society picked up all the goodies that our school had collected and took it back to the furry friends that they watch over and they were very thankful for the generosity.

1 comment:

Gams said...

Wow, Mans. You sure do look like you guys are having fun. Wish I could go to your school. Are Gams eligible? Ask em for me, will ya?