Tuesday, February 8, 2011

While mom's away we play, play, play.

Mom's gone for the week. She's down in Orlando and is representing her organization, GCSAA and the magazine she works for, GCM, at the Golf Industry Show. We can't wait to have mom back and mom can't wait to be back.




The  GCM booth that my mom is working on setting up today.

The magazine she works for.

While mom has been away I've been having fun at school.  For the month of February we're learning about all different kinds of careers.  Yesterday we learned more about what goes on in a grocery store and our teachers let us have some fun playing "grocery store."  It was a lot of fun and my classmates and I learned a lot.

Doing a little grocery shopping.  I usually go with mom when she goes grocery shopping and I'm always a superstar helper, so I was an expert on this day at school.
Very typical...long lines at the grocery store.

  
Then last week we got to learn more about train engineers.  We each got a ticket to ride on the Friendship Forest train.  Again, our teachers made sure we had a really good time.


No comments: