Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's never to late to say

Happy Valentine's Day!  
So sorry that we're a day late.  We hope that you all had a wonderful day spending time with those you love.   Our family kind of celebrated Valentine's Day a little early and We We and I got our Valentines from mom and dad on Sunday night. 
We We got a puppy dog that wags it's ears and talks. 
 I got a lucky Shamrock green Zhu Zhu pet.
 

 We We got some bling.  She loved it.  Can you tell by her puffed out lips?





Then we had a Valentine's Day party at my school and swapped valentines with all of my friends.  Super cool!


How can you tell that mom has the camera in my face too much?  Maybe by the plastered on fake "I've had enough pictures" smile I was flashing my teacher?!  Hmmm.

Mrs. Huffman and I going through my goods. What a fun day.  It's always nice to stop and take the time to tell those around you that you love them.  Hope that you all had a wonderful holiday!





No comments: