Thursday, December 16, 2010

Where did November go?

It's been pretty quiet on the blog lately because we've been super busy. Mom's been very busy finishing up the fall semester at KU, keeping up with her busy workload and trying to get things ready or Christmas. Dad's been busy keeping up with Wee Wee and myself. Wee wee & I have been busy testing dad & trying to make his hair fall out.

This busy schedule makes Wee Wee hair stand up on end.

This busy schedule makes me tired.

Baby it's cold outside.
I'm really just over this cold weather stuff, unless it's gonna snow. I'm really ready for a good romp in the snow. Besides snow, the other part I like about the cold weather is how stinkin' cute Reesing looks in her winter hats.

Wee Wee really takes her eating very serious. This was the end result of trying to eat all of the macaroni & cheese in the bottom of the bowl. There was a lot more on her face, but most of it fell off before mom could get her camera out.

No comments: