Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Jesus!

I got assigned the task of making the birthday cake for Jesus for our preschool class on Friday. Mom and I got the opportunity to make an angel food cake for the birthday party for Jesus.




Reesing also contributed. She had a very important job...licking the cake batter of the beaters. She did a great job at it.

She really enjoyed baking the birthday cake for Jesus.

Of course, to make an angel food cake you need to have a bottle to put the pan on so that it can cool. So, Mom opened the fridge door and found one last bottle of Hard Mike's. It's a bottle, right? Yes. Perfect! Mom would have to say this was a bonus of baking the birthday cake, and I'm sure that Jesus would approve. We hosted a birthday party for Jesus and my classmates and I enjoyed angel food cake and ice cream. It was a great day and a lot of fun.

No comments: