Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas sing-a-long

A few weeks ago my preschool had a sing-a-long (a.k.a Christmas program) for our family and friends. Lucky for me, my best friend, Preston, has the same preschool teachers, but is in the afternoon class. For the program we got to sing-a-long together, and we got to stand next to each other. Preston and I are only about a month apart and we are good friends.


I'm the Michael Jordan of Christmas programs (notice the tongue hanging out). That tongue is always hanging out, especially when I'm concentrating.

Preston and I were having too much fun together.
We behaved ourselves for most of the program.

Merry Christmas to all!

2 comments:

Gams said...

Oh my goodness, this makes me smile! Merry Christmas!

raegann said...

what? no pictures of them making silly faces? what about when Manning was facing the wrong way for a whole song? lol, only Manning would say they were good "most of the time." was fun to watch though!