Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ku game

To focus on the positive, since KU football has not looked so good lately...Mom, Reesing and I went to the KU vs. Colorado game a few weeks ago. We took the KU shuttle bus and had a great time on the bus ride and at the game.

On the bus. Ready to head to Memorial stadium.

This is the bus we got to ride on.






Reesing made some new friends.

It was excellent weather and was very sunny, so I stole Mom's shades.

Rees loves her popcorn.

She didn't want to waste one single piece.


She had a whole bag to herself. Well, it started out as a family bag, but then she took it over.




The ride home was just as much fun. Reesing really enjoyed it.





In our game of "I spy" Reesing thought I was cheating, but I swear I wasn't. The bus was just going to fast to catch everything. Below she is letting me have it.


No comments: