Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Being good all year paid off

We have many blessings to be thankful for this holiday season, with the biggest one being the safe arrival of my happy & healthy baby sister Reesing. Christmas #2 was celebrated on Christmas morning when the big guy made a visit to our house. Ohhhhh and he brought the goodies. Santa must have thought I was a good boy because I totally scored.

A message from the big man himself!
My very own art easel with all the art supplies you could imagine!
My expectations of Santa's art skills were not to the level I imagined they would be. He must have been really tired from traveling all over the world Christmas Eve night.
He didn't leave without filling the stockings up to the top!

Sis got new earrings.
Santa even left Ducey Boy a present.
Lots of presents to open. So much fun!


Sis is still to young to open her presents so I got the honor of helping her!
Not really excited about all of her pink toys.
This is what Reesing did most all of Christmas morning.
Updates on Christmas #3 & 4 still to come. We hope that you & your families all had a very Merry Christmas too!

No comments: