Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tid bits...

I have a friend that joins me in everything I do. He is the cat sitting beside me in the below picture. I have named him "Jealous." My parents keep asking me where I came up with that name, but it's my secret and I'm not telling. My sister really enjoys her baths.
My sister was a butterfly for Halloween.
You walk into a bar and there is a skunk & a dinosaur...you can make up your own punch line on this one. Below is my friend, Preston & I, practicing for Halloween.
Duce & I snuggled in bed relaxin' & watching a movie.

I set up a picnic for my sister & I in my bedroom the other day.

She had a big appetite. She also broke the rules & ate her dessert first...chocolate cake!Then she finished off the meal with a big piece of pizza.
We are having tons of fun while mom is on maternity leave. She has to go back to work full-time real soon, but we're having fun while we can.

No comments: