Monday, November 2, 2009

Sitting pretty at 6 weeks!

My little sister is growing every day and is continuously discovering new things. Her nickname is "Squeaks" and/or "Squeakers" because she is always making squeaking noises and has from day one. It's pretty funny because she gets so loud you can even hear her a few rooms away. I love being a big brother. I spent some time today flipping through a photo album and sharing the stories with my little sis. She sure did enjoy it.


Reesing really loves coo'ing at dad. I think she's already got him wrapped around her little finger, and I didn't even have to coach her on how to do it. She's a natural at it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's soooooo beautiful. Nothing left to say..............

The Wiley Clan said...

She's so beautiful! Sorry I haven't been able to meet her yet--I'm convinced I'll be able to come up for air from school soon! Perhaps over Thanksgiving break if you're in town?

What a beautiful family!