Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Day After Thanksgiving to you all!

We were too busy eating turkey yesterday to make a post, so we're sending our holiday greetings today.We saw lots of family from both sides and ate lots of good food. Thanks to all the wonderful chefs who prepared such wonderful food. Reesing got to celebrate her first turkey day, and I helped her master the "gobble gobble" call. We have many many blessings to be thankful for this year. This Thanksgiving was not without the special memory of my grandma Sharon who would have celebrated her 64th birthday yesterday. We love you bunches and miss you very much Grandma Sharon! We hope that you all had a wonderful holiday and was able to count your blessings with those you love.

Yes, my sister was wearing a "Thanksgiving turkey" outfit in honor of the special day.
Reesing and "Bully" (a.k.a. Bullfrog to others), my Grandma Linda's kitty cat. Him and I are really good buds and have a great time playing when I go to visit Grammee Linda. Bully seems to like lil' Reesing and she doesn't seem to mind him.
Reesing and our cousin Kate
Reesing & I posing with our cousins Courtney & Christal
My cousin Makayla loving on baby Reesing.

All of the cousins on my mom's side.

Reesing's impression of dad in a turkey coma!

No comments: