Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Winter fish

A couple of weeks ago I got together with my cousins to celebrate my cousin Calvin's 5th birthday at the indoor aquatic center. It was a blast and I'm already looking forward to going back. You can take my sun away, but I'll still have fun.

Showing off some of my skills.
Baby body surfing

Cousins Madison and Calvin keeping an eye on the little people surrounding them.Birthday boy and Colton playing "King of the mountain"
Uncle Nick surrounded by little people.
Cousin Miles strutting his stuff.

Man, this is SO MUCH FUN. I can't believe it. Who would have thought that it could be freezing outside and 105 degrees inside all at the same time?



Birthday boy sitting upon the magical floating lobster, or whatever it's supposed to be.Ok, so then I got more brave as the day went on and decided to master the Dragon slide.
My dad was scared to try the Dragon slide, which was understandable because it was very big.
So, after some arm twisting and lots of convincing I encouraged my dad to give it a try. Way to go dad!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what fun! Who would have believed you could have SO MUCH FUN in the water in the winter?! One of these days, maybe Gams can have fun in the water too? I LOVE YOU!