Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas everyone!

This holiday I am very thankful for all that I have. This is the time of year where I like to reflect on how lucky I am.

  • I’m thankful that I have a warm home to sleep in.
  • I’m thankful that my tummy is full.
  • I’m thankful that I have a mom and a dad that both love me.
  • I’m thankful for our troops overseas who are protecting our country as we celebrate this holiday today.
  • I’m thankful for my family and friends and the love that we share.
  • I’m thankful that I’m not one of the people stuck in the airports and unable to spend Christmas with my family.
  • I’m thankful for my dog, Duce.
  • I’m thankful for the Christmas holiday and all that it means.
  • I’m thankful that I’m almost 2 years old.
  • I’m thankful that I have a sad looking, but well-spirited Charlie Brown Christmas tree.
  • I'm thankful for the wonderful presents I've received today.
  • I'm thankful that I live in the United States of America.
  • I'm thankful that I know the meaning of Christamas.
  • I'm thankful that I'm alive and able to enjoy Christmas 2008!
  • Merry Christmas to all and to all...a good night.

No comments: