Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Where's baby Jesus?!

This is a picture of the nativity set that my mom inherited from my Grandma Sharon's collection of holiday decorations. This nativity set has a lot of sentimental value to my mom and my mom has asked that dad and I be very careful when playing our daily game of the day, be it football, baseball or basketball.

Well, my mom didn't include racing in that request, and that should have been clarified for me. So, the other night my mom was doing a clean sweep for toys that had been stuffed in my hiding spots. Sure enough there she found my racecar and in it was her baby Jesus from the nativity set that she so cherishes. My mom was thankful that baby Jesus was safe and still in one piece, but couldn't help but laugh at the great discovery. She had no clue what a great racecar driver baby Jesus could be. I was really the only one that new his potential and I put him to the test. Also, my mom must've been sleeping the past few months to notice that I'm now tall enough to grab baby Jesus from the top of the hutch, that onced used to be outta reach for me.

No comments: