Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pics from KU football game last weekend

Pre-game


Colton and I playing some football to get warmed up for the game.
Another hot dog for me please?
Aunt Raegann and Uncle Nick

Aunt Raegann and my dad


I'm not quite big enough to play with the big boys yet. So, what do I do...steal their cars and have my mom help me up into the tree without them.

Me and Macray chillin'
Watch out! It's a blue-haired bull, who looks a little like my cousin Calvin, headed right for us.
Of course, I found a furry friend on the hill. There were many furry friends to play with.
Happy campers on the hill.


While watching the game on the hill my mom ran into some handsome young gentlemen. Young is the key word here because these are actually 2 boys that my mom used to babysit when she was in high school and here they were sitting on the hill, watching the game and drinking some adult beverages. My mom was so glad to see them, but kept talking about how it made her really feel her age. Justin Oaks on the left and Josh Oaks on the right. These 2 have really grown up to be really handsome nice young men. These 2, along with their older brother Jake, were really good preparation for my mom having children. They definitely gave her a run for her money, but I think they got her trained pretty well. She can handle a lot. It was great to meet them and Josh's dog, Kobe. Good times were had by all. Go Hawks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will make your day. Courtney says that Shelly looks younger than those two boys. I wonder what list she is trying to get on for
Christmas????

Love Aunt Julie