Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tough lil' guy

Ok, so I've already had several chances to show off my tough spirit.

One Sunday morning I woke up with a swollen shut eye that I fought off and was a brave lil' guy. Even though it was really annoying, I toughed it out for a few days until it went away. Mom and Dad think it was a bug bite that I acquired from all the time I spend outside.


Now, in the picture below you can see the cut on my cheek. It has been too tempting b/c Daddy has a big pile of lumber in the backyard and I cannot stay away from it, no matter how hard I try. It is so much fun to climb up on and jump off of. Well, in one of my adventures I completely wiped out and left my left cheek scratched up and a good size bruise on my back. I toughed it out though and nothing has kept me from still playing on the stack. I insist on being in the middle of everything that dad is working on. I even helped my mom carry pickets off the trailer. The bumps and bruises are worth the fun. I do think that I'll continue to put many gray hairs in my mommy's and daddy's head though!

No comments: