Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The lost is found!


We've been extremely busy, so I apologize for the lack of posts. I've been really busy growing and my mom and dad have been busy doing whatever it is that moms and dads do. We're back up and running and apologize for the delay. It will probably take several posts to get caught up on everything.

Last weekend my mom and dad had a huge garage sale. It was a lot of work, and once again I assumed the supervisor position. We got rid of a lot of stuff, so it was a success. The older I get, the more stuff comes into the house, so we used this as an opportunity to thin things out.

My mom and I have spent a couple different weekends cleaning out my Grandma Sharon's house. With that comes some one-on-one time with my Grandpa Don, Aunt Julie and cousin Courtney. I also made a trip to see my great-grandma Shirley.
Me giving Grandma Shirley some kisses.




No comments: