Saturday, February 9, 2008

Ok, sorry for the delay in posting...

about 4 days after my birthday my mom was on a plane to sunny Orlando, FL for 6 days for work, so she's been very busy lately. So, she said to send her apologies. Ok, now back to the fun stuff. I successfully turned 1. I had a birthday party with my family and friends and it was so much fun. As you can see I had my very own birthday cake which I destroyed. It was a very special day. Pitures below will tell you the story.

In this picture I was intently listening as my Grandma Linda sang me "Happy Birthday" right after I woke up on my birthday.


Here I'm admiring my new dump truck my dad got me for my big day.

My very own birthday cake!

Here is wonderful race car cake that my mom and dad made for me. My mom baked the cake and my dad decorated the cake. I shared this cake with everyone at the party. We had a "race car" party because the theme of the party was "Come wave the checkered flag as Manning crosses the finish line at 1."


Me hanging with my Aunt Julie (My mom's sister) at my party.

Celebrating as everyone sang me happy birthday.

In the following pictures I'm demolishing my birthday cake.














Playing with my grandpa Rod.

Me & my cousin Miles.

My friend Preston and his sister Alexus.

1 comment:

Special K said...

Totally awesome cake! Happy Birthday Manning!!!!!!!